She lives in Upstate New York, so any really large items will need to be picked up. When I return to Massachusetts, I can connect you with my Dad to arrange a pick up time.

I can bring a certain amount of stuff in my Prius, so first come first served with that space. I'll fill my car up for anyone who can pick things up from me when I get home to the Boston area.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Pampered chef (including baking stones), food mills, bundt pans, and other kitchen goodies.Updated pricing

Tortilla bowl maker- $2
Mini food mill - $5
Fryer's friend grease keeper- $3

Nordic Ware Cast-Aluminum Nonstick Muffin Pan, Sweetheart Rose $5 (Sorry that the picture is upside down)

Stainless Steel Scoop Colander $5

Food mill (looks like this $70 one from Williams Sonoma) $20
Flower petal pan thing - $3
Unused small teflon pans- $3 each (meant for tapas I think)


Nordic Ware Rose Bundt pan- $5

Nordic Ware Platinum Cast Aluminum Sunflower Pan $5

Calphalon Springform pan - $5

Other pots and pants $2 for ones without lids and $3 for ones with lids.
Mandolin - $5
Lobster stuff - $3
Pampered chef apple peeler/corer/slicer and stand - $20 for both

Pampered chef stoneware - 
Rectangle stone - $5
Round stone- $5
Stoneware bowl - $3
Shallow baking disk - $5

Pyrex baking dishes - $3 each


Basket of cookie cutters $5
Pancake molds - $2 for them all
Assorted tools in container - $1 each

No comments:

Post a Comment