She lives in Upstate New York, so any really large items will need to be picked up. When I return to Massachusetts, I can connect you with my Dad to arrange a pick up time.

I can bring a certain amount of stuff in my Prius, so first come first served with that space. I'll fill my car up for anyone who can pick things up from me when I get home to the Boston area.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Small Kitchen Appliances- Including Cuisinart Food Processor and Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker and Crock Pot

Waring Pro WMK300A Professional Stainless-Steel Belgian Waffle Maker - $40


Deep Fryer-$10

Presto Kitchen Kettle Multi-Cooker Steamer - $10

Cuisinart Food Processor Prep 11 Plus- Barely used - $75


GE 4 in 1 Stainless Steel Grill with changable grill and griddle plates - $20


Rival Fold-Up Electric Food Slicer $5


Hamilton Beach Panini Press Sandwich Maker - $20



Crock  Pot- $20




No comments:

Post a Comment