She lives in Upstate New York, so any really large items will need to be picked up. When I return to Massachusetts, I can connect you with my Dad to arrange a pick up time.

I can bring a certain amount of stuff in my Prius, so first come first served with that space. I'll fill my car up for anyone who can pick things up from me when I get home to the Boston area.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Sets of mgs, plates, and bowls. $1 per piece. Make me an offer on the full set!

Large set of Corelware plates and bowls. About 23 of the large white platters. Perfect for family buffets!

Heavier white plates. No brand or marking.

Dark blue mugs, bowls, and plates. There were either 6 or 8 complete sets. I'm leaning more towards 8.


Glass plates.

Small glass prep bowls.
Also, I KNOW a regular sized mug of coffee is not enough for you. THAT GIANT MUG OF COFFEE IS WHAT YOU NEED! See normal mug for reference. There are about 3 of these, maybe 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment